Online Job for All. Work from home computer.

Friday, February 3, 2012

"I Don't Need Sasha Fierce Anymore"

"I Don't Need Sasha Fierce Anymore", that's what the Queen of Pop Beyonce Knowles said after giving her time for a talk with DailyMail.



Check out what she said:

"I don’t need Sasha so much any more because these days I know who I am. It takes time to figure out who you are and I am still discovering different things about myself – as I am exposed to different experiences I think, “Oh, I like this, I didn’t know I liked this.” That’s the journey of life that is so exciting. More and more I know who I am, I know what I like, I know what I want and that makes me feel so free. I don’t need to hide any more."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Kostenlose Backlink AustauschText Back Link ExchangeText Back Links Exchanges Free 100K BacklinksBacklinks CenterFree SEO BacklinksSEO BookmarksDofollow Backlinks1000 Backlinks Free Auto Backlink  Exchange ServiceFree Automatic LinkFree Automatic Link